HKE Society's Women's Polytechnic, Kalaburagi

Established in 1984
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and
Affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Bengaluru


Grievance Cell

The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.

Objective :

The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.

A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:

Scope :

The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-

Functions :

Procedure for lodging complaint :

The Composition of the Grievance and Redressal Cell is as follows:

Sl.No Names Designation Contact Details
1 Shri N.G.Patil Principal 9448449785
2 Smt. Bhagirathi D HOD, CS Dept. 8123103699
3 Smt. Saroja Patil HOD, E&CE Dept. 9611792779
4 Smt. Kavita Math HOD, Arch Dept. 9632294959
5 Smt. Usha Patil Warden 9008176905
6 Sri. Sharan Prakash Alur Lecturer 9742855563

The Grievances cell was established in the year 2015, constituted with all the senior faculty and the Head of the Departments. Our students, parents & the faculty members  having any issues can register their grievance in two modes either in the grievance box at office offline mode or can register their grievance online through the website by clicking on the link provided below.

Online Grievance registration can be done by clicking on the link given below :

Click here to register your Grievance